Friday, March 6, 2009

My Perspectives on Life

At the Grand Union Station in Washington D.C. (March 2008)
At the steps of Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (March 2008)
University Avenue downtown Toronto (August 2007)
At Casa Linda Inn in Puerto Princesa City with Van and Mona (August 2008)
I hadn't seen Mona for over 16 years.



WHAT IS HAPPINESS TO ME?
 
Happiness to me is knowing that every day I have a great opportunity to contribute to my community and to the world in general. Every morning I'm grateful to the Lord for giving me the opportunity to make a lasting impression in other people's lives.

I have a great sense of humor! I'm intelligent and loving and caring. I am fascinated by the similarities of people around the world regardless of their cultures and races. I don't focus on people's differences.
 
Everybody likes me because I'm funny, straight-forward, and impeccably honest. I like to validate people in anyway that I can. I strongly believe that it is a natural human nature to long for validation.
 
I like to help. It gives me so much joy and heart's contentment to be able to make a difference in other people's lives, especially the less fortunate.

I believe that the comfort of the students in my classroom is very vital. When the students are at ease with their teacher and with one another they learn much better.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment