Friday, March 6, 2009

It was Definitely a Blessing Having Had YOU in My Class, Minh Chuong!

These pictures were taken at Miles High Park in Orange County, California during our class reunion on December 26, 2007.
PFAC Palawan
June 19, 1992

Dear Sir!

"No guide. How can you succeed?" This is what I translate from a Vietnamese proverb that I learned when I was younger. It's right, Sir! If I hadn't had you, Teacher Benny, and Teacher Babes, and all the teachers in HTC-PFAC School, what would I be like now? I know I'm not the first one who benefited from your class, but what I gained helped me shine in my own azure sky. I couldn't ask for more. I'm satisfied by it; it is an extra dream of mine.

Before I thought I was living in vain. "Every single night and day is passing by. Where is the place that I am". I thought I couldn't point it out. In my lifetime the light was less than the dark. I was frustrated. Fortunately I have met you. You're like the torch to enlight and the key to unlock my way.

I thank God he gave me a chance to come to HTC School and especially to your class. Whatever I got from you I will keep it in my heart; I will treasure and protect it; I will cherish it. One day I was your student. I'm still and will be forever. Finally, I wish you success in whatever you do. Wherever you go I will pray for you. Have a good luck and a happy trip back home.

Your student,
Minh Chuong

1 comment:

  1. Is this really what I wrote for you when you left the camp? I can not beleive it :)

    ReplyDelete