Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Former Student Huong Thao's Heartfelt Letter (May 31, 1992)

One day Huong Thao and I will meet again.
Tuan, Huong Thao, My Ly and Kiera (San Diego, CA 2008)

PFAC Palawan
May 31, 1992

Dear Sir,

The time has gone so rapidly. Just more than two years studying in your class and you're now leaving your students, leaving behind your back those golden times that you had spent with us in order to reunite with your beloved betterhalf. It's too painful when we're far away from one another but we're just human beings who deserve to enjoy the best in life. I know you are now anxious about everything for the future, how to live for the better tomorrow, and how to manage your new family. You have to start out a new life totally. But I guess, with your competence, you'll be able to overcome all the challenges that come your way.

I wish you all success and happiness in your new life. You are a very good teacher. Everything that you have imparted to us is really meaningful especially to me. Having been with you for two years, I have had lots of wonderful and unforgettable experiences that I'll definitely never forget and that I will carry with me wherever I go. With your gracious support, guidance, and love, you have completely built me up to what I have become today.

I'd like to say thank you from the buttom of my heart. "Our deepest gratitude, our tearful and heartfelt farewell..."

On behalf of the Grade 12 students, THANK YOU! I will pray for your future family. I hope all your dreams become a reality.

Your student,
Huong Thao

P.S. I hope we can meet again someday in the future. So we shouldn't say "Good bye" now, 'coz goodbye is forever- we never meet each other again.

Huong Thao and I are yet to be reunited.  She lives in Houston, Texas and is married.



=========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment