Monday, August 6, 2018

MY LIFE WAS CHANGED FOREVER.

 
I am forever grateful for my life experience in PFAC Palawan, Palawan, Philippines, especially during the time I was studying under the guidance of my English teachers- Mr. Sammy Taylor and Mr. Boy (Benny Ong).
 

Some said that your teenager years could be your hardest, but for me they were the best and the most memorable. 
 
Being in the Drum and Lyre Corps was so much fun; I got to dress up in the beautiful red and white uniform. I got to go downtown to perform. 

All of these wonderful experiences were made possible by these selfless, gentle, giving teachers and volunteers. They have changed our lives forever. 
I would like to take this opportunity to thank, especially my dear teacher Mr. Sammy Taylor. God bless you!

OOOOO

PEOPLE'S REACTIONS
Sammy Taylor:  I'm so proud of you, Nathalie Nuong Nguyen! You're such a wonderful person. Thank you so much for that teary-eyed, heartfelt appreciation. Being a part of your life is such an amazing and indelible one. May you continue to soar high as you go on. God bless you and your family.

Pfac Palawan:  Nathalie, personally, I am profoundly touched by your sincere message. I'll make sure Teacher Sammy sees this. I will post this message to our PFAC Palawan Blog.

Andrew Taylor:  Hello, Nathalie.  Thank you for this great validation. I am truly mesmerized.  You are so brave, kind, and impeccably true to yourself and the people who have touched your life in the past.  God loves you and so do I.  Keep shining.

😍
 

No comments:

Post a Comment