Friday, April 13, 2018

Remembering PFAC Palawan son- Vy Duc

REST IN PEACE, VY DUC.

Sharing Mr. Taylor's posting on Facebook. (April 12, 2018)

Hello everyone! It is in deep sorrow that I have to inform you that Vy Duc, who was like a son to me, had passed. He joined our Creator yesterday (April 11) at 11:30 p.m. in Paris. Like his wife and the whole family, I am in deep shock but I think I'm coping. Duc and I were very close and I will forever miss him. He will always be a son to me and his family, my family. On behalf of Duc's family, I'd like to ask you to please pray for Duc's eternal repose. I will keep you posted as the family continues to communicate with me. In the meantime, here are some memorable pictures that Duc and I took seven years ago in Paris.
 May you rest in peace, Duc... my son.


No comments:

Post a Comment