Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Snake Island, Honda Bay Palawan

The splendid Snake Island is very close to Viet Ville.

The Snake Island is on Honda Bay in the city of Puerto Princesa. It is accessible by motor boat from Santa Lourdes Wharf. It doesn't cost you a penny to use the island, but the motor boat will cost you approximately $40 US each, and can accommodate 12 to 14 people.
This is the map of Palawan.

The aerial view of Snake Island. Does it look like a snake? Spectacular!
It's me, the third from the left, when I visited the Snake Island in August 2008.

2 comments:

  1. amazing pictures. i feel bad that i haven't been there even. it's a shame hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever wanna visit Puerto Princesa and prefer native-like accommodation to a four or five-star hotel, I recommend that you stay at "CASA LINDA INN". The place is clean, serene, cool in the summer; the staff is simply hospitable; the food is palatable... and they'll help you arrange your trips to anywhere in Palawan. Casa Linda Inn is located in the heart of Puerto Princesa, 5 minutes from the airport. Oh I forgot about the garden... ethereal!!! I spent four rolls of films (during my visit in August 2008)... I just couldn't stop taking photographs.

    ReplyDelete