Thursday, February 19, 2009

Do You Know These People?


Hello Folks!

I'm looking for the following people. They are either my former colleagues or friends who used to work with me at the P.F.A.C. Palawan. If you know any of them, please email me or let them know I'm looking for them.
My email address is impeccable37@yahoo.com.


Muriel Knox - Scotland (pictured above) Co-Teacher


Do Thi Het - France (Adopted mother)
Do Thi Bang Tam - France (Adopted sister)
Do Thi Ngoc Huong - France (Adopted sister)


Adrian Seviour - England (Co-teacher)


Ruth Myer - England (Co-teacher)
Ruth Myer is pictured with Tung, Can, and Van

Vo Thi Cung - California/Texas (Co-teacher and good friend)


Le Van - Austin, Texas area (My first Vietnamese close friend, married to Tien)


Anne Kelleran - U.S.A. (Former UNHCR Supervisor)
Luong Ba Thieu - Germany - (My good Friend)
Nguyen Tan Sy - Australia (friend)

Pham Hoang Ho - Former student in 1986 or 87 (lives in the USA)
Tran Thanh Dung - Former student like a son to me (lives in Australia)

Nguyen Van Binh - Former student and like a son to me (Australia)

Phan Anh Tuan -Friend and adopted brother, son of PFAC Chairman mid 80s (Washington State)

Tran Dinh De - Friend in VRC 1981 or 82 (Lives in the USA)

Dao Minh Van - Friend in PFAC (Pictured above)

If you have any info please let me know and I will sincerely appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

ANDREW TAYLOR


***

8 comments:

  1. You didn't leave your email address, Andrew! At least I can't find it anywhere on this site.
    I knew Muriel Know when she was a VSO in Sarawak, and last saw her in Glasgow in about 1990. I'm trying to locate her.
    Ken Proud
    ken_proud@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken, my email address is impeccable37@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm looking for Luu Phuong Diep, my oldtime friend that I did'nt have any contact over 31 years.Please let me know his mail adress. Thanks a lot. ( my email : kylan_ng@yahoo.no)KLN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylan, I know Luu Phuong Diep's phone number. If you email me your telephone I will call you.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please help me locate Miss Muriel Knox. I have looking for you for years and years. She is meant so much to me when I was at the Palawaan Refugee Camp and now. I want to contact her and see her in person because I still believe to see her the last time.

    Thank You

    hthoang0118@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Hien Hoang. I have been trying to find Miss Muriel Knox for years now. When I was young, I was careless so I lost contact with Miss Knox. Now, I am mature. My only hope is to see Miss Knox one more time because that I one of my wish because Miss Knox is meant to much to me when I was at the Refugee Camp and even now.

    Thank You
    Hien Hoang

    email address: hthoang0118@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mr Taylor,

    I think I used to call you like that. I have been in VRC Palawan from 81 to 86 when I was 9 years old. I always remember the life over there, I enjoyed it a lot because there were so many people who cared for me with kinded heart, I always THANK them in the fond of my heart. I didn't have the chance to be your student but I happened to be a one day interpreter in your class (not sure if it was with you or Sammy) but I was so nervous that I've cried that day and didn't continue :-). I then was interpreter for Bessie with smaller children.
    My English teacher were Mrs Mona San Luis, Mrs Rubi Diao, Mr Adrian Sevior and Ann. I'm so a shame that I couldn't keep contact with them.
    I'm a bit sad that there isn't any Vietnamese refugee that I know on your blog. I used to be one of the 3 girls (Xuan and Van) who went often with Sister Tomasa to the airport to greet visitors, and also part of the fan dance group. In the camp, I used to play with Do Thi Bang Tam and Ngoc Huong but don't have their contact's information.

    Thank you so much and wish you always happy in your life, if you and your family happen to come to Paris, I will welcome you with open arms
    HUYNH Kim Loan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kim Loan,

    Please connect with me on Facebook (Andrew Aaron Taylor) and/or join PFAC Palawan on Facebook by adding yourself. You can then post your picture to remind us of who you are. I visited Paris in 2010 and stayed with my former student Vy Duc and his lovely family. Bang Tam and Ngoc Huong live in France. Unfortunately, I don't have their contact information. Miss Ann is on Facebook and is connected to me. Miss Mona and Miss Rubi and Sammy are all connected to me. I hope to hear from you again.

    All my love,

    Andrew Taylor

    ReplyDelete