Saturday, February 7, 2009

MEMORIES OF PFAC Palawan (Part 3)

MY FORMER STUDENTS in HTC-PFAC
Dr. Luis Medrano in front of HTC-PFAC School (1986)

Sister Bernadette and the HTC-PFAC Volunteers (1986)

Sister Bernadette, on the way to Cowrie Island on Honda Bay
with the HTC-PFAC Staff in 1986

Tuan with his teacher Andy during the HTC-PFAC graduation 1988.

Hoa, Can, Andy, and Thinh at the Underground River in Palawan

The play "Echoes in the Wind" (HTC-PFAC School 1992)

HTC-PFAC Graduation (1984)

Picnic with my Grade 12 Students before I left PFAC Palawan 1n 1992

My Grade 12 students (PFAC Palawan 1990 or 1991)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Andy for bringing back those memories. I miss you all the teachers (Graduation 1984).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to those people who have sacrificed their lives/time/and effort for our fellow people and ourselves to enjoy our freedom. May God bless all of them and return them all the great things that they gave us. Michael (Thuan) Tran. tran.michael@rogers.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On behalf of our school staff and our former students, I would also like to thank you, Michael for your unselfish contribution to our school. May God bless you always. I will personally email you soon.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teacher Andy, thanks for sharing memories of PFAC - Palawan! It's amazing how time has passed, and I'm glad I found you here again! You're a wonderful teacher!

    Nhat (class 91)
    anthonyton@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete